COVID-19 UPDATE - MARCH 25th
Due to the rapidly escalating health concerns relating to the spread of COVID-19, and to reduce risk and exposure of the virus the following cancellations and postponements are in effect:
- Spring NVAA Volleyball: Kindergarten - 8th Grade
- Spring NVAA Soccer: 3rd - 8th Grade
- Spring Adult Horseshoe League
- All Senior activities including the Friendly Fork program, until further notice
- Spring Hot Shot Soccer: Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
- Hunters Education Spring Class - Date TBD
- Indian Peaks Girls Softball
- 4 Star Baseball
- Coach Pitch
- Tee Ball
- Start Smart Baseball
We hope that everyone takes the proper steps to stay safe and healthy throughout this time. While it is a huge disappointment that we have to make these tough decisions the health and welfare of our residents and staff will always come first.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please reach out to Victoria at 970-284-0900 or email@example.com
It is time to start gearing up for Fall 2020 Recreation activities! Make sure you don’t miss the deadlines; they come quickly! Take a look at our Fall Catalog for news and programs we will be offering!
- Choose your activity
- Click on any LaSalle Recreation Logo to register online
- Mail or bring the completed registration form and appropriate fees to
128 N 2nd Street
LaSalle, CO 80645
Pay close attention to deadlines. Late registrations and fees will not be accepted.