The Community Center was built by the Union Pacific Railroad in 1907. The Building served as a depot until being retired in the late 1970's. Union Pacific then donated the building to the town in 1983. The building was moved to its current location and renovated as a Community Center in 1985.
- Group I: Non-profit, community and resident service organizations whose scope and purpose are recognized primarily as a service to citizens of LaSalle, who offer social, cultural, and educational programs
- Group II: Resident, private group, organization, or business located within LaSalle corporate limits
- Group III: Non-profit, non-resident civic and service organizations
- Group IV: Non-resident, private group, or organization
Facility Use Policy
Any organizations, groups, or individuals desiring use of the facilities, shall pay rental and deposit as set forth in the following table, as interpreted by the Town Board. All fees shall be payable in advance and upon notification of acceptance of application.
- Rental fee includes inspection fee
- Shelter is not included in the rental fee and is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Cancellation could result in loss of rental fee
- Maximum Capacity is 49 people
Beginning January 1st, 2022 we will no longer "pencil" in reservations or take reservations over the phone. Application must be completed, rental fee and deposit fee must be paid in full to reserve the community center. Please keep in mind that the deposit check must match the name on the application form.
There are no published events in current month.